|The improved interface addressing some of our larger issues|
Greetings Star Commanders!
Hope you all have had a wonderful Holiday season and that you are ready for the New Year.
We have been back at work this week after a very successful Alpha 1 launch. We are very excited to have our kickstarters and fans playing the game and are looking forward to updating and improving the experience - which is exactly what we are talking about today. If you haven't gotten into the alpha you can right now at www.starcommandgalaxies.com!
The focus for our next update, which comes out in January, is crew interaction. Right now a lot of features in our game are pretty much done but not quite. For example:
- Power is in but not connected to the GUI and some objects.
- Food and Energy are draining but not really causing you harm
- Using objects works but is very clunky
- Teleporting exists but is finicky
- Tooltips tell you a bit but not enough
- It's not entirely clear what it is that you're supposed to do!
|A crew member wants more light. When you don't make it happen, he gets mad.|
More to come as we get closer and closer to release of Alpha 2. Tell us what you think and if you have any questions!